In preparation for the River Crouch Celebrations this summer, Ali will be leading several art and design workshops with the local community in Rochford to help create 8 large-scale silk flags which will represent the towns and villages of the area. These flags will be carried along the 8 day 100 mile walk happening from 27 June – 4 July. The flags will features places and characteristics of the local area and residents are invited to put forward their ideas to help generate the designs. You can drop into one of the free sessions below – it would be great to see you!
- Thursday 30 April, 1-3pm Hullbridge Community Centre, Pooles Lane, Hullbridge SS5 6PA
- Friday 1 May, 1-3pm North Fambridge Village Hall, Ferry Road, North Fambridge CM3 6LS
- Tuesday 5 May, 1-3pm Champions Manor Hall, Hullbridge Rd, South Woodham Ferrers, CM3 5LJ
- Wednesday 6 May, 2-4pm Ashingdon & East Hawkwell Memorial Hall, Ashingdon Road, SS4 3HF
- Friday 8 May, 1-3pm Canewdon Village Hall, Lambourne Hall Road, Canewdon SS4 3PG
- Monday 11 May, 1-3pm Burnham-on-Crouch Town Council Chamber, Chapel Road, Burnham-on-Crouch, CM0 8JA
- Tuesday 12 May, 1-3pm Bradwell-on-Sea Village Hall, South Street, Bradwell-on-Sea, CM0 7QJ