It’s been a long time in the planning- walking routes have been planned, flags have been designed and painted, and this week Thurrock 100 begins!
The project launches on Thursday 9 July when Ali and Kinetika will start the ten, ten mile walks across ten key locations that span the geographical area of Thurrock. The event will culminate in a call out to all schools to take part in the finale event, walking into Village Green in Grays.
The Walks will be as follows, so please sign up via theThurrock 100 Eventbrite page
- Thursday 9 July – Ockendon along the Mardyke
- Friday 10 July – Horndon-on-the-Hill to Bulphan
- Saturday 11 July – Grays to Purfleet
- Sunday 12 July – Around SS17
- Monday 13 July – Chafford Hundred and the Gorges
- Tuesday 14 July – East and West Tilbury
- Wednesday 15 July – Little Thurrock and around
- Thursday 16 July – Tilbury and Chadwell St Mary
- Friday 17 July – Aveley & Belhus Park
- Saturday 18 July – Grays Town and Stifford Clays
So please sign up and come along to a walk or two, or three! We can’t wait to see you.